The story of our move to Andalucia .... and our move back to the UK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday 16 June 2009

I'm leaving on a Jet Plane......

... but I do know when I'll be back again ....

Friday!

I've been trying to sort my pension out since I turned 50 last year - and various things have caused delays. Finally all the paperwork is ready BUT I need to be in the UK to sign the papers, so I fly over today for a meeting on Friday.

In the meantime I am going to make the most of my time in the UK. I fly to London this afternoon and have a couple of days visiting a good friend who I haven't seen since we moved out here. Then tomorrow I visit my brother before getting a train to Sheffield on Thursday where I have more good friends to visit before my meeting on Friday morning to sign the papers, and then back to East Midlands for a flight back Friday night.

So, my bags are packed and I'm ready to go.......

All together now....

I'm leeeeaving on a jet plane......

2 comments:

Spanish Owner said...

Take care, 'see' you very soon.

Spanish Owner said...

Come on Jacqui, your public awaits !!

(Hope the trip was ok.)