The story of our move to Andalucia .... and our move back to the UK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday 2 July 2009

Shopping trip - a success.

I've been for breakfast with a number of friends who were all sales shopping yesterday, some in Lorca, some in Murcia and Lucy & I went to Aguilas. It would seem Lucy & I chose well. Murcia was manic, huge queues for the changing rooms and Amelia, who went with her sister, hardly got anything because it was so busy.

The ladies that went to Lorca did better but it was still reasonably busy whereas in Aguilas, it was really quiet. No queues for the changing rooms and we could happily shop, try things on and it was quite relaxing.

Lucy didn't have a successful day but I had a field day in C&A - yes, we have C&A here - and they had good bargains yesterday. So I topped up my summer wardrobe quite nicely with a number of tops and trousers.

I'm going back today with Neil so we can try and get some bargains for him.

1 comment:

Spanish Owner said...

As you likely know C&A in the UK closed years ago. We had a huge one in the shopping mall, The Sovereign centre, in Weston & had some good stuff from there over the years.

We have BHS here that took over from Littlewoods in the high street. Always some sales going on in current times.

We have M&S too.

Weston has some good small shops which I like going in.