The story of our move to Andalucia .... and our move back to the UK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday 2 July 2009

Mi cabeza es más grande que antes.

This morning I was given this little ornament by Amelia, my Spanish teacher. It's a lovely little piece, about 3ins tall and has a very cute puppy on top that she thought was similar to Brandy & Brinkley.

It's a little trinket box that opens up and could store a ring, or a pair of earrings
I love it but didn't understand why I had been given it........


until I opened the card that was with it.


For those of you that haven't been studying Spanish all year Amelia has said it is for the student who has learned the most Spanish, best pronunciation and does lots of homework, and should continue to study with as much desire to learn in the coming year.

I got a prize for being top of the class this year. How good is that?

1 comment:

Spanish Owner said...

Clever gal !! Well done. (A cute gift too).