The story of our move to Andalucia .... and our move back to the UK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Aguilon Golf - What a beautiful (but difficult) course

This is our new golf course, drop me a comment with your e-mail address (which will not appear on this blog as all comments are edited before posting) if you want a full portfolio of photos of all 18 holes.




We have wonderful mountain back drops










We have beautiful fairways and lots & lots of bunkers with really soft clean sand.








We have deep ravines and sea views.










And we have lots and lots of palm trees.







When you are out in the sunshine, with new friends on a golf course like this - believe me, life is good.

I have to pinch myself to believe this is my life now - I just wish my golf was better - a course like this deserves to be played well. Just have to get more practice!

http://www.aguilongolf.com/
Tel: +34 608 54 98 69

No comments: