The story of our move to Andalucia .... and our move back to the UK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday 12 February 2010

I hope we get bumped!

Saturday should be a busy day.

Saturday is market day. I love our street market. I love the bustling crowds, the colours and smells. I love rummaging through the stalls looking for things I didn't know I needed until I see them.

I love the challenge of finding something I know I do need, at a good price.

This Saturday is our Carnival Day. So much work and preparation has been done ready for the parade on Saturday night by so many people.

Saturday is forecast for snow. It could be 'snowed in' amount of snow.

If the snow comes, the market will be cancelled.

If the snow comes, the Carnival parade will be cancelled.

If the snow comes - Saturday will be cancelled!

Sometimes the forecast gets bumped forward by 24 hours. If that happens Saturday can happen and Sunday will be cancelled.

That would be better.

I hope we get bumped!

3 comments:

Spanish Owner said...

Sunday can't be cancelled, It's Valentine's Day.

Brindy said...

Why? You expecting something special?

Spanish Owner said...

AS IF!!!!