The story of our move to Andalucia .... and our move back to the UK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday 24 January 2009

We're having a Burns Supper tonight!

Yes, I know it's a day early but some of our friends have to go back to the UK tomorrow so we're having it a day early. It's a house warming party and you know how we love to have a 'theme' so, with many of our friends being scottish or having scottish connections, and myself having a Scottish father, from Glasgow - it seemed logical to make it a Burns supper, it being the 250th anniversary of his birth - what a good excuse for a party!

Anyway, the Haggis is in, the scotch is out & the house is ready and we have a lull of an hour before mayhem descends.

I'll update this tomorrow with pictures and a report on tonights events. Oh, and last night we were at a Roman Night at Annie's Bistro so I have photos to post from that later on the week - look out for Neil in a skirt - not to be missed!

Enjoy your evening.

1 comment:

Spanish Owner said...

Never a dull moment there. Enjoy your evening.

I've been updating my own blog with two posts about my trips to various dentists NOT TO BE MISSED.

Janice