The story of our move to Andalucia .... and our move back to the UK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday 25 July 2008

Another trip to the UK, another airline, another airport!

Wow, I feel like I've finally become a real jet-setter, this month I have seen Manchester Airport, Leeds Bradford Airport, East Midlands Airport. And Murcia Airport - flown Jet2.com, Monarch and Ryanair (spit).

So, I know Monarch have the best baggage allowance, Ryanair have the least and charge the most for any excess (no, I didn't have to pay- I've been there before) and that no-body but no-body can be bothered to man the hire care return carpark to book your car in.

So, another trip to England to visit Dad, who is so much better than last time I went over although still in hospital. This time I was ready for the feeling of no longer living in the UK, so I decided that this time I would have an open mind to see what did I miss from Sheffield (apart from friends and family) now that we live in Spain (I still get really excited to say that).

Well, 10 days and 500 miles back and forth across Sheffield, and I have to admit to not missing a thing!

Sad, but true.

After a week I was desperate to get back to Spain, to the sun, to the scenery and to the life, and to my hubby and the pups but it was really difficult to leave Dad again.

I flew back on a saturday night at the start of the school holidays so the flight was full of very excited kids, oh, I hope their mums have packed plenty of sun block, they are so going to need it.

So, once again, I'm back home in Spain and life has returned to normal.

Carrying on with our 'let's get out and explore mode' have a look at the photo below - and try and guess where we were going (and it's definitely a yellow light, not a red light you can see)........ I'll post more tomorrow!


No comments: