The story of our move to Andalucia .... and our move back to the UK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday 13 August 2008

A thank you

I want to say 'Thank You' to everyone who reads this blog, and to those that leave me comments. I started writing this as a record for me, for my family and my friends to keep up to date with our new lives, so they could see how we are getting on. What has amazed me is the number of people who regularly read this blog and where they are. I have a link that tells me which country and area people are in, nothing specific, but enough for me to know that, as well as the UK and Spain I have regular readers from the USA and from Istanbul, Bangkok and Bermuda.

To those that are reading this to keep up to date with our new lives, I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as we are enjoying living it.

To those that find this as a result of searching for info on the internet, I hope you find it useful.

And to everyone - please feel free to send me a comment, I love to hear from you all

No comments: