The story of our move to Andalucia .... and our move back to the UK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday 19 May 2008

Yippee, the car made it......and so did we!

Wow, what a journey, but we have all made it including the car. Slight hiccup at Exeter, but thanks to a very nice man from the RAC, we were on our way and got the ferry as planned.

We are now settled in the villa and making that our home, the dogs absolutely love it here (but not had them in the pool ...... yet). We have spent our days shopping, finding our way around, getting up to the golf club (not played yet, Neil goes out on Wednesday for the 1st time) and generally catching our breath after a stressful few days travelling.

So much to write about that I will need to do this in instalments, and the pups have a lot to say as well, but just found the internet bar so now we are back in touch I can let you all know about our journey.

Got to go and find out about registering on the padron as we have just bought a car this morning and cannot pick it up witout it.

Back soon.

1 comment:

Spanish Owner said...

Hi Jacqui, Neil, Brandy & Brinkley

SO GOOD to see you've arrived safely.

I've been meaning to check out your blog for a couple of days to see if you'd posted & I see it was only yesterday that you did.

I had forgotten to keep a note of my password so I had to create another account but here I am to wish you well.

Relax now & enjoy yourselves.

I'll be back soon to check up on you.

Best wishes

Janice & Chris in Somerset.